? ??????????????Music Play? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (25 Ratings)??1028 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bob Marley? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (113 Ratings)??973 Grabs Today. 17183 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?


Get your myspace layouts where I get them, at pYzam.com.
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

我的太婆死了.....

me was very say ...
dun noe wan to say what .......

me sad dao until cry .....

haiz.....
y kah heng so unlucky de????




haiz................


,.....
today
6|4|2010

BATU UNJUR
is full with styler....

when i talk a wax is free.....

all ppl take so many ....
when KH time ...
we all our hair infront En.AZlin class...

he also no caught us...very good...

but ....

sadly is ...
wugui give do until like siao lang ....

haha.......

wugui ...
u hair wan some wax...
haha

wei bin hair like starfish lo..
lol...
shao sian ;;;;
chicken hair...
hair

my hair a???

dun noe wan say what
but shao sian put so many wax on my hair.....

so sticky...
yer!!!!!

hope my all brother happy always....

From .
nobody

0 comments: